Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Feeling a little overwhelmed



Today, I am feeling a little over whelmed. I didn't mention it before, but for the past few months, I've been working as a volunteer for the Society of Mosaic Artists. They are having their big annual conference in Arizona this year and I am their Vendor Marketplace Coordinator. The conference is March 21-25 and as the date gets closer, things are getting crazier and crazier! I'm guessing that I'll think twice next time I feel like raising my hand to help.
Anyway, my husband finally went back to work today (yay!). He's doing much better! I love him very much, but let's just say that him being home for a week and a half has made my life just a little crazier! Daughter #3 was having some lower abdominal pains during this time.....bad enough that I had to take her into the doctor and after several tests, everything seems to be fine. Not sure what it was, but hope it doesn't come back. And then there's daughter #2.........I don't even have the energy to go into that, but let's just say I have a worry knot on the side of my head just for her. My house is a mess, the laundry is piling up, bills need paid, cupcakes need to be mailed, and so on and so on. So, like I said, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Now, for something lighter......the next mosaic project I have on the mind is Butterflies :-)
Have a great day everyone!! And thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment