Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I Love Pink Trees


I didn't think I was ever going to get this picture loaded...I am having major problems with blogger....maybe I should change to Typepad. I would love some input on this matter.
Anyway.............I've finally completed my Christmas decorating. I've decided that I have way too many Christmas decorations. I didn't even put it all out. I do love it all though!! I LOVE this little pink tree! I think I need a few more of them....and this is how I get too much stuff! :) It would be so much easier to put a bunch of little trees throughout the house instead of big ones. Anyway, I'll be sharing more Christmas decor over the next few days.....well, if I'm able to. Wish me luck on this blogger stuff.
Happy Holidays People!! :)
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment