Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Garden on the mind

The newspaper says it's time to plant flower seeds, so yesterday I picked up the above flower seed packets at Home Depot. Now, the trick is making the time to get outside and plant them. I believe I have an idea of where I want each of these beauties to be planted, but I know that it is going to take a few hours to get it done and I'm looking at my schedule and wondering how am I going to fit this in. It rained yesterday and I kept saying to my husband *I wish I had those seeds planted already* The rain does wonders for our plants here in the desert. Yesterday, I spent some time in Phoenix talking to some local artists (I love doing that) and then I went and bought a new camera, since I've had mine for a few years and the mega pixels on it are only 3.1. Of course, the new camera is still in the box and the above picture was taken with the old camera.....another item on my to-do list. I did watch the Grammys last night, but while making plaster cupcakes for mosaic adornment today. Another item on my to-do list............
is to mail this lovely mosaic cake to Amber in California. Congratulations Amber! I hope you'll Love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment