Monday, April 2, 2007

New Boutique

I LOVE a Boutique!!!! Especially one that specializes in the Shabby Chic look!!
On Saturday, I had to run to Phoenix to pick up a piece from a gallery. I had no intention of doing any shopping, but then.....as I was driving up 7th Avenue, I saw it.....A New Boutique called
Rust and Roses. Well, I said, that sounds like my kind of place, so I turned the car around and went in. I'msoooo glad I did, because not only is this boutique FABULOUS, but I know the owner! She formerly co-owned Chateau Chic, but now owns her very own boutique Rust and Roses. Her name is Shelly and she is just a doll! So, do yourself a favor and take a drive down to Phoenix and check out this new boutique. I know my picture is a bit blurry, but it reads:
4200 N. 7th Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona
602-264-4999
Hours: Tues - Sat 10am - 5pm
I picked up these rusty metal bins from there. The pink one is on my back patio table and I think I'll put little pots of pink flowers in it. The gold and aqua bins are possibly going into my family room after I give them a little scrubbing. I'd love some ideas from you folks on these.
She even had an old pink claw foot tub! I wish I could afford it!
Well, back to work.....mosaic cupcakes and cakes to finish and I'm painting my block wall around the pool......bright blue!! I'll share later.......


No comments:

Post a Comment