Friday, February 16, 2007

Cool Gifts & Cupcakes

I'm so happy, so so happy!!! I'm doing the Happy Dance!! Look at what I got from my so cool friend Jenny! Jenny's Hostess Cupcakes! So YUMMY!!!!! Jenny and Aaron create the coolest bakery signs ever! Go & check out their blog at Everyday is a Holiday and click on their Ebay store! I think I'm going to redecorate my kitchen with bakery items now, so I'll be visiting their site for some more cool stuff! :-)
In yesterday's post, I said that my husband was hiding a black sack in his camper. Well, this is what was in the black sack! Isn't it sooooooooo sweet! Lots of silver and gold hearts. I'm not much of a jewelry person, but I LOVE this! I LOVE that man!!!!!!!!
Here is a cupcake that was ordered by Marion from Sincredible Pastries. Check her out! She makes the most lovely cakes and other stuff too!!! I wish I could taste them through the computer! :-) Enjoy your cupcake Marion!!!!!
And finally, this sweet little cupcake is going to Lorraine. She says her whole house is decorated in pink and aqua, so this cupcake will be very fitting!!! I bet your house is Beautiful Lorraine!!
Well, that's all for now. More cupcakes and cakes to make and I'm working on a mosaic dog for an art show......this should be interesting! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment