Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've been Tagged


Yup! I've been Tagged! So here it goes:
6 Weird Things About Me:
1. When I'm in deep concentration or nervous, I rub my fingers together. It kind of looks like I'm playing the piano in the air.
2. I always try to use adages and I always screw them up. For instance, instead of saying "You're skating on thin ice" I say "You're tip-toeing on thin ice"
My family finds this quite hilarious! I do this often!
3. I can do the Mighty Princess Warrior Xena call better than the actual Xena! My family witnessed this with much embarrassment at Universal Studios.
4. I speak with a lot of slang. My friends say that I even email this way. Example: Big ol'honkin'
5. My house is always in the midst of being redecorated. I change colors on the walls, reupholster the furniture, make new curtains, etc, etc. all the time. It looks like a new house every time someone visits. It's a sickness.
6. No matter where I go, someone will strike up a conversation with me and tell me very personal things about themselves. Total strangers! This makes my family crazy when they are with me, but I always tell them that it doesn't cost anything to listen and sometimes people just need to be heard. I'm an excellent listener!

No comments:

Post a Comment